Michael McConachie - Principal
- 30+ years of successful IT strategy development, organization design, program management/delivery, leadership
- Experienced in the full software development life cycle with an understanding of how to apply best practices suitable for the organization
- Experienced leading Agile teams through rapid product definition and delivery cycles
- Adept at strategizing and directing business through hiring/training, operations effectiveness assessment, systems/product implementation, and expansion initiatives
- Passed CISSP Exam
Program Director/Manager – Consulting (Recent)
•Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Program Director for development of a mobile, surgical resident evaluation system.
•Hyundai Capital America Captive Finance Division. Led strategy, program management, development and implementation for of a Customer Correspondence Strategy including implementation of a Communications Management System and DMS (Pitney Bowes' EngageOne and Doc1) encompassing thousands of documents.
•Sears Holding Corporation's Local Commerce Division. Established Agile product development processes and directed consulting and customer product development teams creating mobile and web apps.
Senior VP Professional Services – Elateral: Led Professional Services division including client account management, core partnerships and delivery of Elateral’s service lines
COO & Co-Founder LikeList: Built and led teams of 35+ employees and consultants. Directed Product Development, IT, Legal, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources and Customer Service organizations. Recruited quality staff and established operations.
VP Engineering Geocities: Created culture of development focus and delivery. Responsible for development, launch and support of e-commerce, publishing and editorial products. Established structured product development, technical development and quality control strategies and processes
Tanveer Khan - Principal
- CISSP, CISA
- 31+ years of professional experience in the IT industry. A business and technology lead with a specialty in Full Lifecycle development of complex enterprise system solutions for both Commercial and Government sectors.
- Recognized as a thought leader with a focus in Healthcare, Auto, DoD and Higher Education
- Strong expertise in web development projects. he has played an active role in architecting and developing High & Low level designs as well as performance tuning.
- Possesses strong analytical, design and troubleshooting skills from Edge to Core Security and Compliance sector
- Keen understanding of industry security requirements, policies and procedures.
Director of MIS, USC Administration Info Svc: Led technology and business solutions for $14Bn/Yr. for Financial, Student, Alumni and County USC/LA hospital. Certified
VP of IT, Answer Financial (now eSurrance): Led the organization while embracing Internet Technologies. Directed application architecture discussions, High & Low level designs , implementation and production roll out.
Founder/CEO: GoISP, Inc (1993) ISP and Datacenter, Avisio, Inc. (2002) MSSP with IDS/IPS (holding patents); InfoSec Training Center for CISSP, CEH, Tcp/IP
Principal Consultant: As a team lead involved in developing end-2-end performance engineered enterprise systems for Yellowpages.com, Ameriquest, 24-Hr Fitness, Tenet Healthcare, 20th Century Fox, DirecTV
Director or Tech (2009 – 2011) for MMIS IAPD & APD for 3 states
CIO/EVP, Aviisha Medical Institute – National patient/provider portal for DME
Enterprise Solution Architect : Hyundai & Toyota – deployment of COTS security, Datacenter migration, MDM, ESB with EIP solutions
Enterprise Platform Architect: Xerox Health Enterprise Platform
Principle Consultant, PlanIT – NYMMIS, Chief Security Principal